Versatile PhD: Ask Me Anything (AMA): Drs. Castro and Nguyen
ADAPT Stage Event Type
Professional Development Topic
Dr. Castro (Cultural Anthropology, 2011) and Dr. Nguyen (Neuroscience, 2010) help PhDs plan and launch successful careers - Nguyen as a graduate career advisor and associate dean, and Castro as speaker and career coach to PhDs.
Join them for three days of Q&A about how to find the right career path for you. Humanists, social scientists, life scientists, graduate students and postdocs in all disciplines are invited to ask questions and get personal support during this three-day career coaching session.
* Free discussion, open to all (tell friends)
* Get advice from PhD career professionals
* Takes place in dedicated AMA forum on VPhD site
* Asynchronous - participate anytime during the 3 days
As with all VPhD events, our AMAs are free and open to any VPhD member. Join Versatile PhD now if you haven’t already.
You have a couple of ways to follow the discussion:
– Check the forum every so often. If you stay signed in, just refresh the page.
– Via email. You can activate per-post notifications right now with one click. You can also use the Notifications link in the MyVPhD menu button.
You cannot start a topic or reply to one via email. Please come to the site to do so.
If you’re new to Versatile PhD and also connected with one of our subscribing institutions, find the institution’s VPhD portal (here’s the list), go through it, and then join Versatile PhD. Using the portal + creating a VPhD account = access to subscription content and features and to VPhD’s free features.